$5000 Giveaway

Make Comments

342 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Lulu
Lulu
2 months ago

I would use the casekoo case while cooking in the kitchen. Since the ring holder on the case is magnetic, I would have it magnetically attach to my fridge door while having cooking tutorials playing or displaying a recipe. That way my phone is within eye view when needed and I won’t have to worry about it getting dirty or damaged because it’s out of the way while still being in use.

ModyPro *
ModyPro *
2 months ago

The Magic Stand will be very helpful to stand your phone while cooking and watching a cooking lesson

Fahim Ahmed
Fahim Ahmed
2 months ago

Is anyone using the Magic Stand Case for the World Cup 2022 in Qatar? You’ll bet your cases I do! (pun intended) Anyway, thank you so so much CASEKOO for this case. You have no idea how much I appreciate my phone now, since having the Magic Stand Case attached. Better protection, better camera quality and better lifespan! Today, during the Ecuador and Qatar round, I used the camera for the first time in a stable position! Usually, I would struggle with the cinematics, on how to make this as smooth as possible, but thanks to you, the case has the STAND for better quality pictures and videos to mark one of my best moments. I respect you, CASEKOO.

Calvin Storck

Ghost
Ghost

This case is amazing

doge loan
doge loan
2 months ago

the magic stand look cool as hell bro if i had an iphone this would be the case i would buy and the design of the case and the only thing it needs is like design like black and red and other colors im just trying to help casekoo make money and guys dont be haters of my idea i mean no harm and love you guys

henry
henry
2 months ago

The magic phone stand would be great for facetiming my girlfriend and my family and it would be very helpful.

rmdngo
rmdngo
2 months ago

-Hey Mike, I heard you’re about to propose to Mary.
-Yes, and l’m so nervous. I don’t know what she would say.
– No worries, buddy

doge loan

henry
henry

rmdngo
rmdngo
2 months ago

-Hey Mike, I heard you’re about to propose to Mary.
-Yes, and l’m so nervous. I don’t know what she would say.
– No worries, buddy