$5000 Giveaway

Make Comments

342 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Jashith Aggarwal
Jashith Aggarwal
1 month ago

These makes your work easy as because of going to several places you get it in one box and get it home delivered. Fairly Priced too

emily_c_groves
emily_c_groves
1 month ago

These stand cases look incredible! There are so many ways I’d use these, like watching movies, calling friends!

furrerto.swph
furrerto.swph
2 months ago

OOF I THOUGHT THE FINAL WINNER WAS GONNA BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 30.11.2022 LUL EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE/AND SO ARE GONNA BE ANNOUNCED ALMOST ON CHRISTMAS

Sophia Woods
Sophia Woods
2 months ago

Cases look amazing and well designed. I will definitely recommend them to fellow friends and family

Lulu
Lulu
2 months ago

I like to take walks on nature trails or in my local forest park. Sometimes I like to have some music playing but having a blue tooth speaker drains my battery faster than if you just play music out loud on my phone. So I would attach my phone in the magic stand case to my belt loop or a clip on my backpack. That way I can play my music or have my phone in reach for emergencies while knowing my phone is well protected.

Siria Mikael
Siria Mikael

very well designed case, super slick and convenient

terencesoon09
terencesoon09
2 months ago

very nice. It simply is. Very durable. Very strong, rigid and sleek. A true masterpiece.

reekyhorizon5