$5000 Giveaway

How to Win

Make Comments

342 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
BBobbyD
3 months ago

The build quality of the magic stand outdoes anything from the competition. I always used to use the little stands that I would get when purchasing other Casekoo cases and while those worked, not having to carry that around separately and not having a bulky stand like most other cases have built in is absolutely wonderful! The best part too is that it’s a slim case WITH a stand and magnet built right in.

Kathy
Admin
Kathy
2 months ago
Reply to  BBobbyD

Thank you for your comment! our case with the invisible MagicStand design, making it silky smooth, and easy to carry around. Hope you are enjoying our case!

seancliett
seancliett
3 months ago

It would go lovely on the night stand when I don’t feel like sitting up to watch tv. And at the moment, it’d be great while I’m waiting an eternity to cash my sad check. You could also use it to MagSafe mount it to your cars rear vents to have kids a cartoon to watch.

Kathy
Admin
Kathy
2 months ago
Reply to  seancliett

Thank you for you comment!Our magic stand cases are dedicated to bring more convenience to our customers in their life. Hope you are enjoying our case!

Breana Gomez
Breana Gomez
3 months ago

I don’t have a magic case just yet but I’m excited to order mine!

Josh Goldhirsch
Josh Goldhirsch
3 months ago

I use my magic stand as a tri-pod to record my tech review videos! It allows me to utilize both hands and makes for a more relatable experience! These are the most versatile cases!

Ndricim Muca
Ndricim Muca

Koo Shock Case for iPhone 14
Amazing the best one

Alexis Ramses Perez
Alexis Ramses Perez
3 months ago

I’ve been working with a friend since you guys bearly opened the company. I’ve order many and won others. Offers are amazing im glad you guys keep the good work im client #1

Alexis Ramses Perez
Alexis Ramses Perez

Stop the comments cause we already know who the winner is and here he comes 😎

Verna Yates
Verna Yates
3 months ago

You can use the stand to set up your phone so you can watch videos, participate in hands free video calls, also if you’re holding your phone you can use it to better grip your phone.

D Chan
D Chan

I would use Magic Stand Cases to stream movies at home

Karianne Hamel
Karianne Hamel
3 months ago

Since I rarely get up as early as I intend to, I don’t always finish my makeup until I get to work. The magic stand allows me to prop my phone up and use it as a mirror to finish putting on my makeup at my desk.

Banner Mobile

Kathy
2 months ago
Reply to  seancliett

Breana Gomez
Breana Gomez
3 months ago

I don’t have a magic case just yet but I’m excited to order mine!

Josh Goldhirsch