$5000 Giveaway

Ag Omg
Ag Omg

Nice

Pratibha Singh
Pratibha Singh
2 months ago

This case is looking so nice and classy looking.

Greg Hines
Greg Hines
2 months ago

Whenever a new iPhone comes out, I always look to casekoo products to protect my new device. Protection is a guarantee.

ModyPro *
ModyPro *
2 months ago

If you are a teacher and you use a whiteboard and you want to transfer the writing from your phone to the board, you can stick your phone on the board, and there is no need to be afraid of it falling because the magic case will provide 100% protection

Last edited 2 months ago by ModyPro *
2 months ago

I like to take walks on nature trails or in my local forest park. Sometimes I like to have some music playing but having a blue tooth speaker drains my battery faster than if u just play music out loud on my phone. So I would attach my phone in the magic stand case to my belt loop or a clip on my backpack. That way I can play my music or have my phone in reach for emergencies while knowing my phone is well protected.

2 months ago

Even when the phone has run out of battery, the casekoo magic stand case still has use. Picture this, you’re bored because your phone has died and don’t have a charger. Get creative and create a mini basketball game with the magic stand used as the hoop and paper balls as the basketball. It’s a great way to pass the time with friends even if you’re out of battery.

2 months ago

How: I’d use the case with the stand to prop my phone up while I look at reference pictures while I draw.
Where: I’d use it at home or school, where I usually am drawing.

Tyra22
Tyra22
2 months ago

Omg I can’t wait to use this on my iPhone 14. It’s amazing to making social media posts, record my blogs and take family photos. I literally love the design and the see they Case is an added bonus.

tintara00
tintara00
2 months ago

Just learning the phone happy thanks giving everyone didn’t know how to add to my comment 🙄

Banner Mobile

Ag Omg
Ag Omg

Nice

Pratibha Singh
Pratibha Singh
2 months ago

This case is looking so nice and classy looking.

Greg Hines
Greg Hines

ModyPro *
ModyPro *

Last edited 2 months ago by ModyPro *

2 months ago

Where: I’d use it at home or school, where I usually am drawing.

Tyra22