$5000 Giveaway

Make Comments

337 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
tintara00
tintara00
6 days ago

The fact the see through kase provides security and protection from damage to your phone the kase doesn’t take away from the original layout and one of the main reasons you buy the phone it beautifully designed and the flush ring is a great addition to have the flexibility to watch movies or be entertained with out hurting your hands is priceless….you also added the magnetic features for hands free anywhere what else is really needed …..protection +great style +ring/magnet feature blows your competition out of the water great job guys great engineering this is my first iPhone WOULDNT of protected it with anything else

tintara00
tintara00
6 days ago

Just got new iphone14 never had a iPhone before just got the new case it looks beautiful can’t describe how out of date I was I still had a cricket fold phone …..I can’t imagine all the new gadgets this has to make my life easier…. life is great

7 days ago

Maybe when your opening your fridge you could be watching a video of Mike shake using dangerous weapons

If it falls from. 50 ft it would probably look brand new

7 days ago

The case could help you out with watching YouTube video on how to do something or like stand it up if u are trying to be in the same picture as people.

So A

7 days ago

Mike shake completed the challenge.

7 days ago

You can use a casekoo case with the stand if u are watching videos in the bathroom, the stand can help with recording videos, it can help u with not having to hold ur phone, the case can help if ur watching something sideways too. The charging port is an awesome feature when it comes to needing to charge your phone fast to in case you need to go somewhere in the nick of time.

ModyPro *
ModyPro *
7 days ago

If you are a teacher and you use a whiteboard and you want to transfer the writing from your phone to the board, you can stick your phone on the board and there is no need to be afraid of it falling because the magic case will provide 100% protection

erikson
erikson
7 days ago

I really like my Cases from Casekoo, they are so protective and they look very good. The magic Case I use for watching movies and videos in the train when I go to work. It’s very comfortable. Thanks for everything you all do a great job guys thanks.

Banner Mobile

tintara00
tintara00
6 days ago

If it falls from. 50 ft it would probably look brand new

So A

7 days ago

Mike shake completed the challenge.

ModyPro *